It’s THAT time of the year again.
There’s less than two weeks left of what we casually call liberty or freedom. Oh yes, school is starting. I can almost hear the bells ring. I swear I hear them in my sleep. No, I am not insane, I am just not that excited about school. I don’t hate it, but I’d be lying if I said that I don’t want it to be over asap. My favourite part? Having to wake up at 5:30am so I have the time to drink a coffee and put my face on. Also, I generally go to sleep at 1am. Zombie Alexander mode, here I come.
We recommend trying only one element of this look when you actually go to school.
Products used – all part of the Sephora Autumn Collection:
- The Mixology Palette Nude & Fresh: shades number 9, 8, 5 and 16
- V for V.O.L.U.M.E Mascara in Pink
- Make Up For Ever Jessie J blush, contour & highlighter palette
- Fingertip Eyeliner in Metallic Marsala
- Rouge Gel Lip Liner in Rose Wine
- Colorful Eyeliner Waterproof in Brown
Enjoy & stay pretty ❤️